Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.kingsofledsandthings.co.uk is a site operated by Kings Plastics Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 583975 and have our registered office at Kelso House, Unit 1 Waterloo Street, Bristol, BS2 0PH. Our main trading address is the same. Our VAT number is 137608657. We are a limited company.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION APPEARING ON OUR SITE
We try to ensure that all information available on this website (including menu prices) is accurate and kept up to date. However, this is dependent upon product availability and on the going negotiations with suppliers for restocking purposes. For this reason, information can change at short notice leaving insufficient time to be able to update the website. Therefore, before relying on such information, we strongly advise our customers contact us by phone to avoid disappointment.
Commentary and other materials and/or images appearing on our site are not intended to be relied upon nor to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the following are hereby expressly excluded:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site and products purchased, incorrect or misunderstood information provided by the site www.kingsofledsandthings.co.uk or employees working for Kings Plastics Ltd, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE/THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
Where our site contains links to other sites and/or resources provided by third parties, these are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites and/or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Should you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
The Website Owners:
Expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or responsibility in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through this website, also makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to this Site, or any part thereof, including any warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose.
· Accepts no liability for any use of the information and data on this Site or for any reliance placed on it.
· Makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information and data on this Site for any particular purpose.
· Makes no warranties that the information and data on this Site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
· Does not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Site.
· Will not under any circumstances be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by any use of this Site (including any such loss or damage caused by viruses), whether or not notified of such damage or loss arising.
· Additionally, nothing on this site is intended to create any adviser-client relationship between us and any user of this site. No user of the site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained on this Site without taking appropriate legal or other professional advice. We are not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained on this Site.
· We are not responsible for any of the content of any website accessible from this Site.
· In all matters relating to this Site, the applicable law shall be the law of England.